Happy Earth Day Month! 🙂
For April’s interactive bulletin board, I really dove deep into my creativity (and my spring break time) and created an art piece to serve as the focal point of my Earth Day bulletin board (thanks to the help of my mom and sister).
This time I also added something different…QR-Codes. I use a QR-Code Generator to make these. Our school is 1:1 with technology, so I thought it would be a great expansion of interactiveness of the bulletin board.
Below are the following links that I feature with the QR-Codes:
- How Recycling Works! by SciShowKids
- 8 Ways Kids Can Help the Environment by National Energy Technology Laboratory
- Save Our Word by robinlittlewood
- 9 Ways Kids Can Protect the Planet, on Earth Day and Every Day by The Barefoot Mommy
- 10 Things You Can Do to Help Save the Earth by How Stuff Works
- 12 Meaningful Earth Day Activities for Every Grade by We Are Teachers